Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're gonna make it

Holy crap, for once in my life I'm not scrambling to meet the deadline.

This Tuesday, we're launching our second issue, and you know what? I'm ready. Everything is in place, and I'm relaxed enough that even if something does go wrong, I'm not going to freak.

Well, I might freak a little bit, but it's not going to be because I'm sleep deprived, malnourished, and doing every last thing on my own. No, it'll be because everyone gets a little nervous when there's a glitch. And that's normal.

So this is the final week! Launching on Tuesday I AM SO EXCITED! I've never been more proud.

I hope you can join me in my gloating about the people who made this: I know them, and they know me back! Let's celebrate everyone's hard work and creativity! Let's drink until we can't feel our faces!

I'm sure this won't end in embarassment...

Love until then, (and afterwards, too)
gangLion

No comments:

Post a Comment