Friday, March 5, 2010

Graphic Novel Book Club!

Before I start talking about Graphic Novels I wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out and volunteered your time to make the gangLion Tour Launch Party so awesomesauce-y and rock-tastic! We do have a red alert put out for a green square bag. It belongs to a musician of Donlands and Mortimer. If you accidentally took it home or find it please shoot us an email ASAP!

So who loves graphic novels? Well I can definitely say I love them. I am completely sucked in by the Vertigo ones. So lucky for us lovers as gangLion is hosting a bi-weekly Graphic Novel Book Club for us to share, debate, read and chat about all things Graphic Novel.

Interested? Join our Graphic Novel Book Club Facebook group to stay in touch and to learn the dates of our events!

No comments:

Post a Comment